Friday, February 29, 2008

Quick rundown of the last week and a half:
Flew out Wed at 6 from Spfld to Chicago to DC spent three days in Georgetown meeting people going to sessions and eating good dinners on the Peace Corps bill. Fri flew from DC to Johannesburg on the longest flight ever can't sleep on planes made for a long night flew from Joburg to Lusaka arrived on Sat night really tired didn't sleep very well woke up I'M IN FRICKIN AFRICA had sessions all day picked my language I'm learning Soli so I'll be in Lusaka province Monday went to get shots and stuff went into Lusaka to buy Cell phones Tuesday left for our site visit stayed in Luapula province with PCV Christina learned how to take a bucket bath and all about diarrhea (I wish I was kidding) now its friday I'm in the Luapula Province house tomorrow we move to our host familys and start training.
That's about it.

No comments: