Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures of my handiwork:



You can kinda tell from looking at it that the passenger side of my car hit the passenger side of their car (that's how far I had swerved). Hitting on the corners instead of head on was probably the difference between all people involved walking away from the accident and a serious injury or worse.
Onwards. Today Dad and I are taking care of business stuff. Insurance, power of attorney, student loan deferrments, taxes, etc. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my parents for stuff I need. I consider myself very lucky who have parents who are not only OK with me going to Africa, but are very encouraging and supportive. They spent a year in Europe when they first got married, so they kind of have the adventure bug in them. Also my brother leaves tomorrow for a mission trip in Mexico. I'm really excited for him. It's his first time out of the country, except for Canada which doesn't count.

No comments: